7,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,832 Posts
Engrave it in stone.......This is a guarantee:deal:
This could be a sign of Armageddon…..>:)

Sure hope to see you before it all ends.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #211 (Edited)

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
I am so stoked for this! Its my first time doing something like this! And going cross country!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Look forward to meeting you guys. Hope you enjoy the NC mountains as much as we enjoyed ALL of Utah, one of our favorite states to ride, our favorite road being UT128 into Moab from I-70, near CO state line. Wow! Only 66 more days!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Look forward to meeting you guys. Hope you enjoy the NC mountains as much as we enjoyed ALL of Utah, one of our favorite states to ride, our favorite road being UT128 into Moab from I-70, near CO state line. Wow! Only 66 more days!
Thanks George! Loooking forward to meeting you and everyone else as well! Utah is a beautiful state! I've been to Moab several times via jeep safari. Canyonlands and Arches national park are especially pretty! I just love south eastern Utah!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,397 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
I am so stoked for this! Its my first time doing something like this! And going cross country!
This will be my first M&G as well, can hardly wait to get there.:beerchug::happay: Should be a really good time and get to meet my online friends.:loco:

·
Premium Member
23,481 Posts
This will be my first M&G as well, can hardly wait to get there.:beerchug::happay: Should be a really good time and get to meet my online friends.:loco:
We'll do our best to not make this a Meet&Grief this time.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

201 - 220 of 490 Posts