Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that Garmin has published a new firmware/map version of the navigation system for 2008 and older models with the CF card. I have also heard that there is a minor glitch in the new firmware.

Does anyone have a new Navi card from Garmin?
How bad is the glitch?
Are there any significant changes in the firmware from the older version?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Not too sure if there is a firmware upgrade or not. Like I've mentioned, I did a card update on my '09 that was fairly effective for the display and some more features, but it was pricey for what it was. I got no decent response from Garmin on just about anything I've ever asked them (not just about the Honda systems but their own as well. Garmin makes great stuff, but they sure don't like to offer any advice for current users. Honda says talk to Garmin about the Navi, and Garmin says it's a Honda application thing:confused:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I broke down and paid the $95 from Garmin's site for my '06 CF update card. There was a several month delay after they had some issues with the CF update cards. Mine is working fine, update was simple and quick to do. Several roads that showed as "unverified" before now are "legit".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts