Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I rode the Natchez Trace #11 on AMA's list of top 15. It was a great with a little rain and overcast to keep cool. Those of you who have ridden it will recognize some pics. Something I recommend to anyone is a stop at Historic Loveless Cafe. 1 hr. 20 min. wait but worth it.
The biggest thing I did was I rode 458 miles today. That is a personal record for me in a single day. My arm hurts from patting myself on the back.:D:D:D:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Photos

Loveless Cafe and Devils Bridge I think

Attachments

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Today I rode the Natchez Trace #11 on AMA's list of top 15. It was a great with a little rain and overcast to keep cool. Those of you who have ridden it will recognize some pics. Something I recommend to anyone is a stop at Historic Loveless Cafe. 1 hr. 20 min. wait but worth it.
The biggest thing I did was I rode 458 miles today. That is a personal record for me in a single day. My arm hurts from patting myself on the back.:D:D:D:D
Isn't it wonderful to have such a comfortable motorcycle to put on the miles?

My best is a little over 700 miles on my trip from Seattle to Phoenix in Arpril. Two up and pulling a trailer too. Got snowed on at Deadman's pass.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Good ride Ref, congrats to you. Interesting bridge, have to do some research about it.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Glad you had a good and safe time. You have to love those out of the way places to eat and stay. They are the best...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Looks like a great ride, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
very nice , cant wait till this weekend for my trip , thanks for sharing

·
Registered
20 Posts
That bridge is majestic, I've ridden there 3 times just to see it and it's great every time. Loveless sure is tasty and I agree, worth the wait!

·
Super Moderator
14,420 Posts
I've ridden most of the Trace but have yet to make it to the far north end. The last time I went to Nashville we were doing that (but in a car) in January and the north end was closed due to ice on the bridges. Looking at that picture I can see why. Maybe I'll get it done this fall on the motorcycle. Thanks for the pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts