Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wanting to ride the Natchez Trace to Leiper's Fork and Loveless Cafe - so I did! About 225 miles by lunchtime. Checked out the Loveless (60 years of great food nestled among some really good roads.) The last 11 miles was kind of like a beginners "Dragons Tail" for me at least. Longest ride so far as I've only had the Wing since Sept. Awesome ride. Saw over 100 bikes out and about and the Trace was smooth and as baby's butt. Hope everybody stayed safe and got in few miles yourselves.
Sign Street sign Signage Road Billboard
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Volkswagen beetle
Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycle accessories Mode of transport

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
Thamkyou for the ride report. On our next trip to the USA we will be doing some of the Natchez Trace. I think it will be at least a 300 photo day.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Nice that our Southern brethren have the chance to ride. We can only wait.:daydreaming:

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Loveless Cafe..... mmmmm! Best biscuits, ham and a BBQ sandwich for big men. Wonderful food and the Trace, you can't beat it !

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eric: Spring and Fall with colors are beautiful. It's cooler in the summer with all the shade. Great historical stops too.

Fossil: don't be hating. Lol. I've been kinda miserable all winter. Had to take advantage of 55-68 and partly sunny.

Santini: I think you and effinref and CrownFire are my closest "friends". Maybe a meet and eat sometime this spring?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Sounds like a great lunch ride.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
The food is just the excuse we give to those who don't understand the disease.

·
Administrator
15,313 Posts
I can post almost the same picture from the Alabama/Tennessee line. But that was before I bought the Wing on my Yamaha. If you want to do this again let me know. In 2009 I rode the Trace up to Hwy 64 in Tennessee on my way to Chattanooga. I still haven't riden all the way to the end and would love to.

Picture will not load, sorry but it really did happen. Maybe I can slip it in later.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.