Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there, im looking at buying a naked gl1100 and was wondering could i turn it into an interstate with any structural modifications bar bolting on brackets etc for solid saddlebags etc. thanks for any assistance in this matter

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Someone will be able let you know about the 1100. Best of luck with it. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
hello arimos44, welcome to GWOF.
your naked wing can be changed into an interstate with bags. look on ebay for therear bag guard, you'll need it to mount the bags which can come off an interstate or aspencade

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
welcome arimos44, and yes we're still kicking. Some of us more than others:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
welcome arimos44 from Massachusetts. Naked wings look better with clothes on.I would try and find a wing thats got a blown eng or what ever and take the bags and ferring off that. e-bay shipping could be thru the roof , would be cheaper Id think good luck:cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
thats ture tad but i wasn't saying that he buy that bag guard just showing him what he needs. my niece wants bags for her nakked 1100 wing and as youe've stated shipping is too high

·
Registered
236 Posts
I understand your right dident mean to step on your toes. jest my 2cents..But you know that ebay deal is a good deal cheapest i have seen. for the price:D

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
sometimes i just like to show what is needed as a reference and that ebay add was the first i saw wth both the left and right pieces and other than cold ( i've been outside a few hours ) my toes are fine :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Lol

LOL ..I dont usually like my toes stepped on when cold sorry ,;)keep warm my friend .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.