Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my names Delray I just bought a 81 goldwing ,my first wing, its a 1100 in good shape and just running the coobwebs out hasnt been ran in two years so shes a bit full of em.Needs a new battery and plated so Im after that hopefully tomarrow.Found the battery fine just trying to get seat open to air up rear suspension not sure of this thing yet.anyway hope to get to know some of you soon, anyone else from the state give me a shout .

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....:wave:

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a Classic Wing.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I rode through there back in May.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from PA Delray.

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello blackwolf, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Welcome from another Pa. boy and I'll be in your state in Fargo on August 3rd on my way back home, give me a wave if your out.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome to the site. You've got a neighbor member up in Minot if memory serves.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF.....

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Congrats on your new 2u Wing and welcome to the forum from the Keystone state.. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota! I was just in your area last weekend on a ride. My Son lives in Goodrich, are you anywhere near that?

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from a neighbor in Minnesota. Nice catch and we look forward to hearing about the resurrection of your Classic Wing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.