Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple more shots of my life in the boonies:
1) Hwy 2 15 miles west of home 2) Sunrise over the river valley, cheated and drove the truck...-5*c @7:15 am 3) the lane heading to my place 4) home sweet home

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Very nice area. Thanks for the pictures.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Good stuff budoka, the sequel is just as good as the original. Thanks for sharing, and thanks to the Maestro, is was his idea. :D

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
" He is blessed who has a place to rest. He is doubly blessed if his Goldwing has a nest. " ~ Nest-less in Virginia.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, it is a great place to hang your hat. However, the indicators are showing a long and brutal winter ahead. If it transpires, I'll post some pics of what it's like while you year round racals are still on your bikes. Of course I shouldn't complain, I sell sleds and snowblowers too :D

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
" He is blessed who has a place to rest. He is doubly blessed if his Goldwing has a nest. " ~ Nest-less in Virginia.
He's a poet and don't know it. :D

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Equally as nice as the prequel. AHH country living. Thanks again.

He's a poet and don't know it
But his feet show it ......Their Longfellows.

Trivia time. Who said this?

Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees . . .

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Trivia time. Who said this?

Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees . . .[/QUOTE]

I think I just got " Stonewalled ".

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
I figured you would have gotten that, just from namesake alone. You know he was your "right arm"? I know that was too easy. Sorry.

Let's get back to the subject at hand. Budoka does live in some really pretty area. Doesn't he?

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Makes us "city dwellers" jealous. Great country. So much to see, so little "riding" time. Ride safe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts