Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Now thats a bike with some serious chrome... Stay out of the sun or you will blind someone... Ride safe...

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
What color is the bike? I can't tell through all the chrome!

:)

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
wow thats about another 100 lbs of crome on there

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Go bling or go home I always say! Em, is that a c/t on the rear?;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
help

looking at buying a 06 goldwing with 86000 never owned a goldwing been taken excellent care of ...whats your thoughts i need help before me an my husband make this choice

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
looking at buying a 06 goldwing with 86000 never owned a goldwing been taken excellent care of ...whats your thoughts i need help before me an my husband make this choice
hello dixchic, welcome to GWOF. your only regret will be not getting a wing sooner. i'm having a hard time with this keyboard because of being blinded by all the chrome on gl1800 police's wing! looks good:cool:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Having owned many different bikes I would not trade my wing for all the others put together! Tammy (my so) has went to sleep on the back of it!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Police very nice bike love the bling,not hard to tell what ya do for a living. This Wing would make Barnie Fife a happy man. Hal

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
That is a sweeeet ride!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
It looks bullet proof. Why baffle them with bulls### when you can dazzle them with brilliance . Can't not like it. Nothing but the best for those who give us their best.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts