Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
What about this, I have a 2008 gl1800 Navi I pull a trailor ,I change oil every 3000 miles ,wait my trailor is loaded my wife is ready i'm ready. I'm sorry but my wing is going on a trip I bought it to ride , Let me know how your tests come out. well never mind i really don't care. You all should do a little more rideing and little less worring and injoy those bikes. Live is to short
Its funny how someone who does not care took the time from his busy life with his constant non stop iron butt marathon bike rides, to read and respond to a thread on a forum.
Hey we all ride but there is valuable information one can learn on this forum when we are not riding.
perhaps if you read some more post about lubricants you could go longer than 3k on oil changes and not shorten your Iron Butt ride across the country.

·
Administrator
25,937 Posts
I figured as much Bob, the HD crowd can be a bit narrow minded that way. Get the same response when I offer to let any of our club guys take my Wing for a spin, you'd think it'd give them the clap or something!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I figured as much Bob, the HD crowd can be a bit narrow minded that way. Get the same response when I offer to let any of our club guys take my Wing for a spin, you'd think it'd give them the clap or something!:rolleyes:
Tell em to suck it up, the clap is curable. :Dance02: what they're really afraid of is liking the wing so much they'll trade their bikes in to get wings. :YellowEvil:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts