Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone! I just signed up for this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm 50 years old and live in the Los Angeles area. I'm about to buy my sixth Gold Wing since I was about 19-20 years old. I just love'm, and they're the only bike I will consider. I'm a true WingNut. I'm about to get a '93 1500, and I can hardly wait. I totalled my last bike two years ago... (the only time in my life), and the new wife hasn't let me have one since! lol. Anyway, she relented cause she misses the bike also. YEAH! I enjoying riding with the PGR to show my respect for our service people. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

·
Super Moderator
10,002 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the other side of the USA. Glad you found us. I'm only on my second Wing, so I have a ways to go to catch you. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey welcome to the site from ARKANSAS. My better half was the main reason I bought a Wing. I owe her one for that.;)

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Welcome to the board. I'm on my 6th Wing also
1983 GL1100
1985 GL1200
1992 GL1500
1989 GL 1500SE
2002 GL1800
2008 GL1800
Each one is better than the one before!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome to the forum...you will find a lot of information, opinions...and good ideas...take it all in but foremost...ride...ride...ride...

I am on my second wing....'81 GW Interstate and now a 2010 GW...I don't think I will catch up to you...I can't afford to buy any more.....:D

Safe Ride...and Welcome..

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Wow, six Wings! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Welcome again, I love your Faith section on your site.
Can I copy "A Fathers Love Letter" and read it at the next devotion I give at a nursing home. Our Church goes to a nursing home once a week and bring the residents scripture reading, prayer, songs and devotions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.