Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I just signed up for this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm 50 years old and live in the Los Angeles area. I'm about to buy my sixth Gold Wing since I was about 19-20 years old. I just love'm, and they're the only bike I will consider. I'm a true WingNut. I'm about to get a '93 1500, and I can hardly wait. I totalled my last bike two years ago... (the only time in my life), and the new wife hasn't let me have one since! lol. Anyway, she relented cause she misses the bike also. YEAH! I enjoying riding with the PGR to show my respect for our service people. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the other side of the USA. Glad you found us. I'm only on my second Wing, so I have a ways to go to catch you. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey welcome to the site from ARKANSAS. My better half was the main reason I bought a Wing. I owe her one for that.;)

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome to the board. I'm on my 6th Wing also
1983 GL1100
1985 GL1200
1992 GL1500
1989 GL 1500SE
2002 GL1800
2008 GL1800
Each one is better than the one before!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Welcome to the forum...you will find a lot of information, opinions...and good ideas...take it all in but foremost...ride...ride...ride...

I am on my second wing....'81 GW Interstate and now a 2010 GW...I don't think I will catch up to you...I can't afford to buy any more.....:D

Safe Ride...and Welcome..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Wow, six Wings! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
40 Posts
YEAH! I enjoying riding with the PGR to show my respect for our service people. Thanks for taking the time to read this! [/FONT]
Help the new guy here please...what's "riding with the PGR" mean?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The PGR

The PGR is the Patriot Guard Riders. I have lots of info for them on my site at Used2gofast.com. A great group of American Patriots to be associated with!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome again, I love your Faith section on your site.
Can I copy "A Fathers Love Letter" and read it at the next devotion I give at a nursing home. Our Church goes to a nursing home once a week and bring the residents scripture reading, prayer, songs and devotions.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Absolutely!

By all means, Joe! Feel free to use whatever you like! And I definitely want to get together with you for a ride. What are you doing on Sept. 11? Have you heard of the Ride to the Flags? I'm going and was wondering if you'd like to meet me and ride in? I'm off the 605 and 91 freeways and I'll be going north to Alhambra to meet up with others from the PGR. We'd love to have ya join us. It's the most awesome site you've ever seen with all those 3000 American flags on the lawn at Pepperdine in Malibu! PM me if your interested and I'll send ya my number.
After the Malibu ride I'll be stopping at Irwindale Raceway on my way home to meet up with my local GWRRA chapter for a 9-11 Memorial Celebration there where we'll ride parade laps around the track before the Nascar racing that night! Fun, fun, fun!!!

****Wewa Man***
My Faith section is part of my personal website. Stop by and visit! And welcome to the group!

****Anyone in the So. Cal Area***
Be advised of the September 11 activities I mentioned above! Come one, come all!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts