Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys and Gals,

Had been away from the Goldwing scene for about 5 years when I sold my 2002 (Pewter) GL1800. I stumbled on a too good to pass up deal, on another 2002 (Black) GL1800, this past fall. Needless to say, it is now part of our 4 bike stable. Our other bikes include:
- 1999 1100 Shadow Spirit - Yellow / Black
- 2003 Kawasaki Nomad - Candy Red / Champaign
- 2006 Shadow Aero 750 - Candy Orange / Black (Wife's Bike)

My 1100 shadow is the only bike I've bought new. It's still in showroom condition and even though I don't ride it much (7,000 miles on odometer) I enjoy it being my garage queen.

The new Goldwing has 12,000 miles on it and I'm in the process of bringing it back to showroom condition. Mechanically it's fine, I'm just replacing some cosmetic items to freshen it up.

Living in Upstate, NY I get 6 months of winter to plan for the riding season!

Mike

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from your neighbor to the south in the Keystone state of Pa. Congrats on getting back onto a Wing. Ride safe (lots of choices) and enjoy the site. Nice folks and good info on here...

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. Make sure you tell us about your plans and rides. Eric

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to GWOF Mike. Was in your neck of the woods a couple years back for a Polaris meeting, you get lots of snow there! Enjoy your Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello mike, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state, for the most part I get to ride year long :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome. Seems a bit rare to find a 2002 GW with only 12k miles. More sitting than riding for that one. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
welcome from the Great white North!!! Vermont.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor across I-90, down I-65. Anyone is a neighbor when you are on a Wing.:D

Hi Guys and Gals,

Had been away from the Goldwing scene for about 5 years when I sold my 2002 (Pewter) GL1800. I stumbled on a too good to pass up deal, on another 2002 (Black) GL1800, this past fall. Needless to say, it is now part of our 4 bike stable. Our other bikes include:
- 1999 1100 Shadow Spirit - Yellow / Black
- 2003 Kawasaki Nomad - Candy Red / Champaign
- 2006 Shadow Aero 750 - Candy Orange / Black (Wife's Bike)

My 1100 shadow is the only bike I've bought new. It's still in showroom condition and even though I don't ride it much (7,000 miles on odometer) I enjoy it being my garage queen.

The new Goldwing has 12,000 miles on it and I'm in the process of bringing it back to showroom condition. Mechanically it's fine, I'm just replacing some cosmetic items to freshen it up.

Living in Upstate, NY I get 6 months of winter to plan for the riding season!

Mike

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Mike, welcome to the forum from way down south, Mississippi.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts