Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its overcast with occassional sprinkles, so its a great day to do yard work, from which I'm taking a break. I'd like to nominate my longtime love for Bike of the Day. She's too modest to accept BOTM. She's an unrestored 1981 Interstate and we've been together since 1989. She does light duty miles and, with luck and care, we'll retire from riding together about 20 years from now. Ride safe. W.W.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
I'd say she qualifies. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Beautiful, looks showroom new.
certainly a winner in my book.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Its overcast with occassional sprinkles, so its a great day to do yard work, from which I'm taking a break. I'd like to nominate my longtime love for Bike of the Day. She's too modest to accept BOTM. She's an unrestored 1981 Interstate and we've been together since 1989. She does light duty miles and, with luck and care, we'll retire from riding together about 20 years from now. Ride safe. W.W.
Nice looking wheels. Certainly worthy of a vote..

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
I hope there is a runner up. How about an unrestored 1984 goldwing called Goliath. With 143,000 kms. It has been lovingly thrashed by the currant owner all the way from Down Under.
I would vote for this one, but it's always parked on the wrong side of the road......;):D

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
I have got 6 weeks to get my head around parking and riding on the RIGHT side of the road. Eric

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
I have got 6 weeks to get my head around parking and riding on the RIGHT side of the road. Eric
We'll help you with that Lad. Not so much concerned about the parking as I am the riding:eek:;)

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Wait til he sees a toilet flush up here:eek:
Very nice looking 1100 Will, you should be very proud of that one!:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.