Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody. My name is John and I just got my first wing. I have had several bikes through the years and recently sold a 2001 Honda Valkyrie that was a little too big for me. I currently ride a 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500FI Classic. Its a great bike for the wife and myself on long trips. Anyway... on to my first wing. I just picked this one up. Its a 1976 and has a fair amount of custom work done to it. The rear end has a decal that says GEM Gears. I have no idea who they are. It has drag bars, custom paint and fenders and it is driveable although it doesn't run very good. My plan is to get it running 100%. I just ordered a Clymer manual for it and I have the Honda factory manual on disc. The bike has 38K on it and I bought it locally from a second owner who road it every day up to a few years ago. I rode it. It starts right up but has little power. I am sure it needs the basic freshening up and a good carb sync. It has a custom Corbin flamed seat and its really slammed to the ground. Anyway.. take a look. I love the bike already!!
[/IMG]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts