Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my new 1800 that i got when we went to florida for my sons wedding. my wife is telling everyone that i was so upset that we couldnt ride ours down there that i just bought on so we could ride while we were there.....lol

Attachments

·
Registered
473 Posts
Another blue one...SWEET:D I know you'll enjoy it, and by the way, welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on a great looking Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Congratulations on your new wing gfcsteve. Based on your "join date" you would appear to be a man of few words.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
congrats steve and great color

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yes blue is nice color, but you know red is the fastest color haha! have fun ridding your new bike. Hal

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Congrats Sterve & welcome to the GWOF.

·
Premium Member
6,713 Posts
Awesome & welcome from Virginia!

Mark

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yuck another Goldwing!! and its blue that is simply horrible.:D:D:D:D:D:
Just kidding welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Nice bike, congrats. I 'hate' blue bikes, the last blue one I had, I only owned for 30 years. ;)

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Nice bike! I always said Forida was an expensive place, and I see I wasn't wrong; at least you have something other than photographs to show for your efforts.:D

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
here is my new 1800 that I got when we went to Florida for my sons wedding. My wife is telling everyone that I was so upset that we couldn't ride ours down there that I just bought one so we could ride while we were there.....lol

I just bought a White 2012 GL1800 Nav/XM and will be picking it up on Thursday morning. How do you like yours so far?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts