Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just hit 25,000 miles on my once was a new wing at the start of the year.... I thought it was a memorable momment....:D
I am planning on 30,000 before the end of the year.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Thats a lot of miles for one year Lee. Do you ever drive a car?

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Nice Mr.L ride on.:cool:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Now here's a guy who's really getting his money's worth out of his purchase, not to mention miles and miles of enjoyment! ;)

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
That's more than mine in the last 3 years:eek: Good on you Lee! Bet I have way more miles on snowmobiles than you tho!:p

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Isn't it nice to know you only have another 275,000 miles before you hit the big 300,000....

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Charlie I am planning on 30 this year and setting a goal of 50 thousand next year..I will get there fairly quick.....if I keep increasing.....:D

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What tires have given you the best all around performance?

Cr I have used Dunlap Elites on teh last two changes. The rubber is a bit harder in the center of the tire and I can get well over 10 thousand but I choose to change them out about 11.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Wow! At this rate you will have more miles on your bike by April next year, than my 24 year old machine!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I am only hitting 12,000 on mine for the year. No Iron Butt awards, no long distance riding. Just local running around and loving life. Congratulations on what you are doing, takes some dedication.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.