Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pulled the trigger yesterday.
2010 GL1800 Basic Trim: Premium Audio, Comfort, and Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Took her for a 50mile ride. Comfy heated grips/seat, cruise & stereo. Still alot to learn
about this bike...too much buttons.

jdgw_wannabe
IBA # 38829

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
It's a time of great excitement. Take the time to get to know your bike and soon it will be second nature. Congratulations on your new wing. Eric

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. When I got mine, I felt like I was in an airplane with all those buttons :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Happy for you. Our Santa doesn't come for a couple more weeks. Any who take you time and enjoy. Be safe and try to ride with wind.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats. Still working on getting one myself.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congratulations! You bought the same year and equipment package mine came with in 8/10. Took a while and 5000 miles to figure out most of it. Now get ready to spend some money on the accessories to complete the package. First things I ordered were headsets, replacement rubber grommets for the side panels, an air pump/tire patch kit, 12 volt outlet for glovebox, highway pegs, trunk and saddlebag carpet and luggage bags and luggage rack. I recently added a matching Uni-go trailer. My wish list includes trunk molding lights (for added visibility) and fog lights. Then I will be done, maybe.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing. What color and who did you get it from? And how about pics.... We love pics.... Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Big atta boy on the new arrival. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome to the World of the Wings.
Enjoy your ride. Carefull of all the add on's. I've been working on them for 17 years and still finding stuff I NEED :D
From the Northwest corner.
Ron

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
new 2010 Goldwing

TWW:

Got the bike at Planet Honda, Chadds Ford PA , Color is Nebulous Black Metallic, came w/ free $1K accessories + 1yr extra warranty free(total 4yrs). I finally figure out how to turn off the radio:D. Battery was
weak :mad:"volt meter reads 12.4v" i guess sitting from the showroom, i put it on battery tender immediately.

jdgw_wannabe
IBA # 38829

·
Registered
219 Posts
CONGRATS AND KUDOS ON YOUR NEW BIKE AND WELCOME TO THE SITE. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THE SMELL OF A NEW BIKE, THATS WHY I PARK MINE IN A VACUUM ROOM, IT HOLDS THE SMELL IN FOR A LONGER PERIOD :D.

The buttons, god i love the buttons, the more the buttons and dials the more i get excited. Give it time and you'll soon know where everything is.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome & congrates on your new ride........take your time getting to know it...or not cause your probably like most and want to get out there and figure it all out as you go!
Don't forget a pic or two!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
She is a real beauty!!! My favorite color!!!!

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Nice Ride. Ride Safe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts