·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
thats a nice one bigdaddy, enjoy it

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I am loving it so far! My ride home was about 15 miles, not near enough. Hopefully its nice tomorrow. I have the whole day to ride.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Nice looking ride. Good luck and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Great looking bike. I like the colour. How many miles has it done. Enjoy your wing and let us enjoy you rides with some photos. Eric

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, I am loving it so far! It has 50,000 miles on it, and I can tell that it has been really taken care of.

·
Registered
43 Posts
congratulations! I bought my first Goldwing (98) last year and am lovin' the ride.May even going to Wing Ding again this year.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Atta boy BD!

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
WOW that takes me back to my first wing. I am just on my second but that is exactly what mine looks like. Yours looks like it is in better shape. I bought mine with 49,000 miles and my first real ride was about 800 miles and I was smiling the WHOLE time :D ! Do not save money and buy a Wal Mart battery they never worked for me. I had better luck with the YUSA good quality motorcycle batteries.
At 80,000 miles there about (actually about a week after I sold it :eek: ) the stator went out, so watch that.
It was a great bike and I go visit it sometimes. Ride safe and I know you will have a BLAST!

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Great looking bike! Is that the one I posted the link for?

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Nope, this one I got at Verns Bikes and Trikes. Real close to home, and what I think is a great deal. Think I will go fill her up, and go for a ride.

That's the one you got a good deal on! Very nice looking machine. If it runs as well as it looks, you should be enjoying it. You'll end up looking like the rest of us!!

:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts