Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everyone knows what an 18yr. olds body looks like. She perfect in every way. Like a fine bottle of wine aged to perfection. She has been tuned to please and at 31,000 miles she is broke in and purs so softly you can't help but want to ride her. Her name is Evilia and she makes me drool everytime Iam around her. Get on - we're gone.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Ah: Caveman Ron : She is a thing of Beauty. But I'll keep my 17 year old she's not as mature but she's been around the block a few more time 170,135 miles, all mine. I really like that generation, truely things of beauty.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Registered
455 Posts
Everyone knows what an 18yr. olds body looks like. She perfect in every way. Like a fine bottle of wine aged to perfection. She has been tuned to please and at 31,000 miles she is broke in and purs so softly you can't help but want to ride her. Her name is Evilia and she makes me drool everytime Iam around her. Get on - we're gone.
Nice ride, but at only 1700 miles a year your girl is far from being broken in. :eek::eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After the death of her two former lovers, she spent several years in morning. I came along and woke up the wild young thing with loving words and some soft body rubs. Hang on, we're gone, what a ride. Ron -:eek:-:)-:p

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Lmao!! I love my 25 year old babe!! hehe!! She is still purring! Just need to warm her up before the wild ride!! My honey gets jealous when I talk sweet to her!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's a true southern belle when admiring her but when the looking and feeling is over and you swing that leg over her, hang on, cause she hotter than a two dollar pistol, the coolest thing around and your gone. - Ron -:eek: :) :p

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
one of my girls is soon to be 36

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Made me want to break out a smoke.......LOL..

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
If my wife knew how you guys carried on here she wouldn't let come play here.:rolleyes:
From the Northwest corner
Ron

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If my wife knew how you guys carried on here she wouldn't let come play here.:rolleyes:
From the Northwest corner
Ron
Remember my friends- Evilia says, what ever happens on Goldwings Owners Forum, stays on Goldwing Owners forum. That said - Lets ride. :eek: :) :D

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Remember my friends- Evilia says, what ever happens on Goldwings Owners Forum, stays on Goldwing Owners forum.
Until she can post herself all is fair.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Baby the Goldwing, has won a lot of trophies since I brought him home. He wasn't always a trike. Everybody that see's him likes him and they all wish they could have a trike. Baby born in Marysville, Ohio in 1993.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone for looking at my lady Evilia,(rated AR) Got to go. I think I hear her purring at me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts