Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I finally got a Goldwing. I have ridden for many years, my last few years were on a 2007 ST1300 (currently 171,000 miles). I tried a HD Road King before that, not my ideal of touring.

We are empty nesters and are looking forward to cross-country trips. I hope to pickup valuable advice from ya'll.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to forum Roy...Whole lotta riders in Texas on this forum. I hope you enjoy it.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello roy, welcome to GWOF. sit aspell, take your shoes off and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , congrats on the new wing

·
Registered
20 Posts
My first Goldwing too.

Picked it up last Saturday. Wow, the more I ride it the more I like it. I am glad I decided on a leftover 2010, I just don't like the styling on the 2012. Miss the VTX a little but the wing is awesome.

Hello everyone, I finally got a Goldwing. I have ridden for many years, my last few years were on a 2007 ST1300 (currently 171,000 miles). I tried a HD Road King before that, not my ideal of touring.

We are empty nesters and are looking forward to cross-country trips. I hope to pickup valuable advice from ya'll.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Welcome from Va, Roy. Big Texas presence here. A good hearty portion of sound advise from unsound minds can be found here. What pleasure model of Goldwing will you be touring the country on ?

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome from Pa to the GWOF. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes Another New Winger

I've rode MC's since I was 16 in at least 4 different countries... I couldn't begin to remember everything I ever drove but my 88Wing is my first Goldwing. I read somewhere that someone referred to his wing as his couch. He was right. I was a pilot along time ago and this is as close as I could get to running down a runway without a prop... I'm retired and travel in an RV so don't be surprised if you find me in many different states during different times of the year...I look forward to many miles and many smiles down the road and it might be your rode...Thanx for allowing me to be here, Craig

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from another Texas rider near Dallas. See what you can do to bring us some cooler riding weather.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from So. California!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome Roy, enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
G'Day Roy from Down Under. Look forward to you ride report. Eric

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome aboard Roy. Don't get in a hurry for cooler weather, it froze here las night!

·
Super Moderator
11,816 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
89 Posts
A Howdy from another Texas here in San Antonio. You're only a couple hundred miles away...We like cross country riding also...Maybe we can plan a trip together...But, I travel on the cheap, camping or Motel 6 type places...Didn't plan too well for retirement..Of course 3 x-wives are doing pretty well on my previously saved retirement money. But hey, I still got a wing, so that's all I need, well, a little gas money too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts