Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 86 GL1200 Interstate, it's really nice with 56K miles. I spent all day today cleaning it. I also have a 1980 CB900C with 16K miles. My son is 23 and has 2 CB900F an 81 and a 82.
I enjoy working on bikes with him and riding. I've pulled the engine in his 82 twice.

Richy

·
Registered
201 Posts
Riding and working on Bikes with your son is a very special thing Richy. My son started riding dirt bikes at 6 when I bought him his first. When he was 12 I took him as a passenger on some long trips of the Pacific Northwest on my first Wing.As he grew older and left home he still always had a MC of some kind. Come full circle,he turned 35 yesterday has two 82 Aspencades of his own, Lives on Vancouver Island and enjoys riding year round,he also loves rubbing that fact into the old man here since where I am we get a fair bit of snow. Welcome to the site,Good people here with a passion for riding and their Bikes.Oh, and My son and I are hopefully touring the Rockies this summer on his vacation,I'm retired.

-Robert-

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Richy and congrats on your first Goldwing, enjoy riding with your son.:)

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF richy and congrats on the purchse of your first wing

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new (to you) Wing. Enjoy and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Richy, good to have you on board. Enjoy both the site & the Wing.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Aso welcome from Wis. How could life be any better then to do what you like to do and have a son that enjoys the same thing.
I hope you have plenty of time riding and having some good times,to share with all.

WA9FWT Phil

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
This seems like a great forum.
My son is already trying to borrow my 900C to head out on a weekend road trip with me.
Sounds like fun.
I have a few questions about hard shifting and weird noises on the GL1200 where should I post this on the forum?
Also how do I create a sig that has my bikes?
Thanks
Richy
1986 GL1200i
1980 CB900c

·
Registered
212 Posts
This seems like a great forum.
My son is already trying to borrow my 900C to head out on a weekend road trip with me.
Sounds like fun.
I have a few questions about hard shifting and weird noises on the GL1200 where should I post this on the forum?
Also how do I create a sig that has my bikes?
Thanks
Richy
1986 GL1200i
1980 CB900c
Richy, I sent you a PM (Personel Message) on the problems you are having on the bikes.

WA9FWT Phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts