Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here it is, my 1,000 post... That could mean a couple of things.

1. I spend too much time on this computer.
2. I don't spend enough time riding.
3. I have too much to say.
4. I have an opinion on everything.
OR

5. We have a great forum going here and a great bunch of guys (don't know if we have any gals on here) and I enjoy the conversations and enjoy sharing my limited knowledge and learning good information from you. I've conversed with some of you personally and have met some face to face. I hope to meet more of you on the open road.

I guess I go with #5. Have a great day everyone and ride safe..

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
You forgot #6
ALL OF THE ABOVE:D

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
during the winter there isn't much to do but get on the 'puter. winter has to be good for say 900 post cause once it gets warm between working on the cars, bikes, house, and going riding it can be hard to find time to get on the forum. oh congrats on the milestone

·
Super Moderator
28,439 Posts
Congrats on the Two Wheel Millenium. I agree with Joe #6 definitely #6.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree, 6 seems to fit the best.

·
Super Moderator
11,788 Posts
I'll go with #5, as it is a great bunch here.

I hope to one day meet some of you personally!

And congratulations on the 1,000!

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have to go with good ole number 6 on this one.;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Maybe it's 4 and 5,either way i'm another one who is glad to be on here with you and all the others,and always enjoy what you have to say. Congrats. and hope to be here for #2,000.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Look in your rear view mirrors son...I'm right behind you! Counting this post I'm up to a whopping four posts so far! :rolleyes: ;) :D

Dane :)

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Way to go T.W.W.! Wow that's a lot of typing, anyway always nice to read your posts and you've been very helpful to me and a lot of other members, carry on!:):)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Two Wheel, congrats on the milestone ! Hope you don't go too far from the 'puter this riding season. It'll be my first full summer with the wing so for all of us relative newbies I'm sure we'll have a new set of questions for you all. Poncho

1 - 14 of 14 Posts