Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures from my ride to Colorado. Everything went great, the weather was from a low of 32 in the morning to about high 60's most days. Today coming home from Laughlin, NV we hit low 90's.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Great pics Joe,

Lived in Tucson and Denver many years ago and miss the scenery. Thanks for the tour.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Great pics Joe. For the next 6 months, any riding pics are gonna make my stomach hurt; love where I live but sometimes....
That ST looks pretty sharp in red, have you considered an ST as an option nstead of the Connie? And what's the deal with the vehicle with the open door before the tunnel?

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Great pics Joe. Don't you just love a long trip on a bike with the guys? Nothing like it. Thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pics Joe. For the next 6 months, any riding pics are gonna make my stomach hurt; love where I live but sometimes....
That ST looks pretty sharp in red, have you considered an ST as an option istead of the Connie? And what's the deal with the vehicle with the open door before the tunnel?
I have looked at the ST but all the others have so much more, the ST is missing a 6th gear, tire pressure monitoring system, on board computer, gear indicator and cost the most. But on the good side, it is a Honda and will probably out last the Kawasaki and the Yamaha.
We were stopped for road work right past that tunnel and they were out of their car, with the rest of us.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pics Joe. Don't you just love a long trip on a bike with the guys? Nothing like it. Thanks for sharing..
We always look forward to our "GUYS ONLY RIDE" it started about 20 years ago when our better half went everywhere with us, and we enjoyed that, But once a year we had our GUYS ONLY RIDE, now most of our wives have stopped riding so we still take our GUYS ONLY RIDE once a year, but last year and this year both we did it 2 times. Hope the ladies don't figure that our!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,420 Posts
Thanks for the photo tour. I haven't been west for a couple years and miss it. Hope to ride that way next spring.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts