Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Traded in my Harley for 2010 Metallic Red GL 1800 a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure I wanted to go from Harley to Honda; but I'm glad I made the trade. Love the Goldwing! Awesome power and smooth as silk. Lol, I can read speedometer while the Honda is running. No more vibration!

My wife and I are looking forward to many miles on my wing.

Greg & Shelly

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts
Greg, Welcome to the world of "WINGDOM" from Northeast PA. There is nothing more enjoyable than the ride with your wife. I'm sure she'll be as Happy as you are. Welcome to the site as well. There are good people here.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
congerat on the purchase of your wing. the lack of vibration is one reason i got mine

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the family. Don't you just love the smell of a new bike..... Enjoy the bike and the forum. Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Congrats on your wing. The HD is a good looking machine but if you are serious about doing some long rides you can't beat the Gold Wing.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site,Enjoy that new Wing

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome and congrats Shoff95. Wings are on a whole other level than other tourers. Enjoy!

·
Registered
43 Posts
congrats on the New Wing, i just got mine too,but its an 89,but i really like it.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the site. I think more wives influence more men to buy Wings once they find out about them. Your better half will like it more then you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. Traded in my Harley for 2010 Metallic Red GL 1800 a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure I wanted to go from Harley to Honda; but I'm glad I made the trade. Love the Goldwing! Awesome power and smooth as silk. Lol, I can read speedometer while the Honda is running. No more vibration!

My wife and I are looking forward to many miles on my wing.

Greg & Shelly
I just ordered my first wing too..i currently have a 09 ultra classic but after taking the wing for a test drive i was sold. enjoy it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just ordered my first wing too..i currently have a 09 ultra classic but after taking the wing for a test drive i was sold. enjoy it!
Same with me. One ride and I loved it. Power was awesome and the lack of noise and vibration was a welcome relief.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts