Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thankyou for the cupholder efinref. after seeing my new cupholder on the 1500 wing dewey started crying because i didn't have one on the 1200 wing or a mount for the gps so back on the seventh of this month i took care of that

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
I have two cup holders. That reserve refreshment in the rear holder sure is nice on the extra long road trips. I'll send you one Doc and I'll append the web site so you can get one for Dewey too. The handle bar holder is used for the drink and the passenger mounted holder is used for the chaser.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what does the passenger drink holder mount to

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Now go to the local hardware store and find some clear tubing that will fit tight on the straw, get about 18 inches. Slip one end over the straw, and the free end is fit onto the the little vent thingy. Want a drink pull the end off the vent thingy, take a sip and put the end back over the vent thingy. No bending over to drink or taking the cup out of the holder.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lee, nether of my wings have passenger armrest. ron, i already have the tubing. i remembered you post about it

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
You guys are some cup holder hoarders. I have to keep my distractions to a minimum. I kept the cup holder with the passenger....I use it more as a bottle holder than a cup holder.
Nonetheless, I am glad my front one found a caring home with the good Dr.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not the " armrests ", Doc. The passengers " grab " bars. Those grippe handles above the saddle bags attached to the seat.
you mean those plastic covered u- shape things that the seat bolts go through :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts