Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
added cobra slipons,torque loops,200 watt bazooka amp,j&m speakers,honpdsdr changer for ipod, zumo 660 gps.saddleman gell road sofa, just to name a few of the many !!see below for some more updates*

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sweat Ride You Have There Partner

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in the cd compartment in the trunk,thats where i also put the ipod changer.the cd unit is expensive and obsolete!

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just added a superbrace,chrome valve covers/fog light covers/timing cover,also front and rear clear lenses with chrome bulbs

Attachments

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
How's the amp perform? I'm a bit of an audio nut meself.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the amp is awesome! but i don't think it works with 2006 & newer,they have a 60 or 80 watt amp allready.but if you don't have a cd player & you have an ipod,you have to get the honpdsr changer!! best add on ever! plug & play and works from handlebar cd controlls,the unit goes in the cd compartment & you can keep the ipod locked in the trunk. works with all ipods and iphones.if you love your tunes,this is a must have!

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Looks like you are well on your way to "farkling" your prize Wing. Looks good. Enjoy and ride safe..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Speakers

I got a used 05 same color 3 weeks ago. The previous owner put a 300 watt amp in the right saddle bag. The left rear speaker is busted. I was wondering if you could give me a recommendation as what speakers I should use.

Thanks

Nelson

added cobra slipons,torque loops,200 watt bazooka amp,j&m speakers,honpdsdr changer for ipod, zumo 660 gps.saddleman gell road sofa, just to name a few of the many !!see below for some more updates*

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
with the amp,i went with the the polk db 501 in the rear.i had j&m speakers all around and twice i blew that same left rear speaker!so far so good with the polk.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts