Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the last four steps as I recorded them.

6 New harness connected, ready to fish through to the inside of the mirror housing.

7 Muth mirror turn signal connector protruding into the mirror housing. A little tricky to get it in there, just be patient and work with it.

8 Wires connected, I have them on top to better show them. Actual installation was with wires laying on the bottom of the housing. The extra length of wire was pulled back to the outside of the mirror housing and stored inside the fairing by the rubber boot.

9 Carefully slide the assembly into place, making sure the two tabs at the top are properly inserted into the factory bracket. Install the supplied screw. Viola!!! A turn signalling mirror.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for the post! I've been looking at these mirrors. Does the mirror seem sturdy without the plastic trim of the stock mirror?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the post! I've been looking at these mirrors. Does the mirror seem sturdy without the plastic trim of the stock mirror?
Seems to be OK, but exercise normal caution when handling it. I may look for some kind of protective edge to install to give it a more finished look. I got mine from here: http://www.cyclemax.com/home

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Dang, I like those! :D

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Great step by step ! Well worded and pictured. We need a " How to " forum on this site. Admin, are you listening ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great step by step ! Well worded and pictured. We need a " How to " forum on this site. Admin, are you listening ?
I considered putting it in "Other Goldwing Modifications", but figured it would get more exposure here. I also wish we could include more than 5 files (pictures) in a post.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
A forum is always a work in progress and must change with the times. Your post here shows that. " Other Goldwing Modifications " is a misleading title and suggests something outside the boundaries of conventional Goldwing accessories.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts