Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a visit with a a local bike shop, they were telling me their cost for motorcycle tires is going out of site, in the neighborhood of more than 300.00 for a rear tire for my 1800. I just checked Wing Stuff, no price change this drastic their. Anyone else see this kind of cost.
I had E 3's priced. Thankfully though, I am looking at a Michelin Primacy instead.

Oh, I also bought two used wheels front and rear for the bike, now I will have a spare set waiting :) 100 bucks for the pair

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Now thats a good looking tire....It's not a Run Flat though, right?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it is a run flat, Michelin calls a run flat a ZP which means zero pressure.

This tire is getting some very impressive reviews from ... uh hem another forum. I really feel compelled to share here :)

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Yes it is a run flat, Michelin calls a run flat a ZP which means zero pressure.

This tire is getting some very impressive reviews from ... uh hem another forum. I really feel compelled to share here :)
Glad you did....The price is soul reason for my desire to change. I am going order one for when I do. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
6,713 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
I just bought Stones and paid $400.00 mounted. Wingstuff was eight bucks cheaper than my dealer so I gave the dealer the eight bucks and another hundred to mount em and install my ceramics. Next time I really think I am headed to the "Dark Side." I wanna rule the world!! :D 1/2 the cost double the miles and run flat has gotta be safe?? Not trying to stir anything up. I have had my share of stirring up a "$^*t pot" of stuff in the past 48 hours and no not on the internet. Karma may reach out and smack me!! :eek: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I just bought Stones and paid $400.00 mounted. Wingstuff was eight bucks cheaper than my dealer so I gave the dealer the eight bucks and another hundred to mount em and install my ceramics. Next time I really think I am headed to the "Dark Side." I wanna rule the world!! :D 1/2 the cost double the miles and run flat has gotta be safe?? Not trying to stir anything up. I have had my share of stirring up a "$^*t pot" of stuff in the past 48 hours and no not on the internet. Karma may reach out and smack me!! :eek: :rolleyes:

OMG- here we go again!!!!!:eek::eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts