Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished the MSF course. I have been riding for the last 10 years and thought I knew all that I needed to know about safe riding. As it turns out, there was a lot more to learn. I also corrected some bad habits. For anyone who likes riding, take the time, get enrolled and complete the course.:)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
congrats on the rider course! If you're that big on it, do the advanced rider training too. It's difficult on a Wing, but see if you can get some wing riders together and do a track day too. You can't take off most of the stuff they require, but with enough riders, there may be enough numbers to let a group of us types on the track.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
My youngest son (31 years old) started riding last year, he took the beginners course then got his endorsement and then got a bike, I'm glad he took the course first, The only thing I can see that he did wrong was to a Harley Road King :( Where did I go wrong! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
449 Posts
My youngest son (31 years old) started riding last year, he took the beginners course then got his endorsement and then got a bike, I'm glad he took the course first, The only thing I can see that he did wrong was to a Harley Road King :( Where did I go wrong! :rolleyes:
It happens to the best of us.......surely he'll grow out of it.:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Been there done that myself Joe. I calved under peer pressure and went Harley for a bit. The Roadking is a great machine, it just isn't a Wing (nothing is). If I could afford multiple bikes, there'd be room for another HD in the stable, along with a BMW, a new VFR, probably a Triumph III, a Duc, my beloved CB1100R, a Fury, a 'Busa.....yeesh, gotta win that lotto soon!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts