Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In preperation for a bike show in Goodland KS I put the "Little Red Riding Hood" song and a few others from that time period on a flash card. I plugged it into the facctory imput in the trunk ov Lil Red. WOW what a great sound.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
You don't mean Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs do ya Wolf? Great tune!
I'm looking forward to another type of music delivery, but I'm going to be very careful and make sure it works in conjunction with the bike controls. Soon as I get a circle with "tuit" written in it:eek:

·
Administrator
29,026 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
I'm looking forward to another type of music delivery, but I'm going to be very careful and make sure it works in conjunction with the bike controls. Soon as I get a circle with "tuit" written in it:eek:...:

Attachments

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have to agree with the sound, it is awesome! Do you have the navi on your 2012? I have it on mine and tried using the SD card along with the Honda Program to create some routes on my desk top computer and then transfer them using the SD card into my GPS on the NAVI and it is either not reading the card or I am doing something wrong. Have you tried this?
Yep, Lil Red is a navi. I havent tried recording trips yet but may soon. Looks like the ride to kansas next week is a bust. Rain all weekend.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm looking forward to another type of music delivery, but I'm going to be very careful and make sure it works in conjunction with the bike controls. Soon as I get a circle with "tuit" written in it:eek:...:
Shure do! Love 60s on 6 on XM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.