Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some time ago, I replaced the 6 stacker CD with the Goldwing Plug and Play MP3 player.

All was working well until recently when the CD info disappeared from the screen and replaced with a constantly flashing "No CD disc" sign appearing. The MP 3 still works but I can't get the song details whilst this light keeps flashing.

Any ideas as to what has happened and how it can be fixed?

·
Registered
44 Posts
MP3 Player issues

Some time ago, I replaced the 6 stacker CD with the Goldwing Plug and Play MP3 player.

All was working well until recently when the CD info disappeared from the screen and replaced with a constantly flashing "No CD disc" sign appearing. The MP 3 still works but I can't get the song details whilst this light keeps flashing.

Any ideas as to what has happened and how it can be fixed?
Is your Wing a Navi model ?
If so, you may need to reset your system.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome Dave, sorry, I haven't got a CD in mine, and never did the MP3 hook-up. Other than what froggy says, I'm lost.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks very much Froggy and Budoka. I'll try re-setting and see how I go.

It also crossed my mind that I've just had a CB fitted- maybe that has something to do with it?? Anyway, I'll look at re-setting first.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
CD's have gone by the wayside like the old cassette tape for me. It's a job keeping them clean and taking them in and out of a holder for storage. IF the XM isn't on, the MP3 flash drive is. No CD player on the 2012 anyhow.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.