Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, from Galt, CA. I am moving up from a VTX 1300, I just purchased a used 08 GL1800 ABS with low mileage, I pick er up tomorrow.

I look forward with chatting!

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Welcome and I think you will love the 1800 it is a bike you can do the superslab or them foothills you love.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome and congrats. I can think of a couple things that you will notice immediately, the smooth power delivery and the increased cornering ability. You'll also appreciate the slow speed manners as the weight is carried much lower than the VTX, even though it's a c note heavier.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Great move...Congrats and welcome to the GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
hello foothillrider, welcome to GWOF and congrats

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Good move foothillrider and Welcome from Central Washington. Ride SAFE.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Greetings to you & welcome to the GWOF. Congrats on the new ride. Chatting we like that so chat away.

·
Super Moderator
12,271 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the east coast and congrats on your new Wing. Let the smiles begin..

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
I also moved up from a VTX 1300 to a GL1800 back in 2009 and have enjoyed the Wing immensely. I have no doubt that you will love it. Welcome to the Forum from toasty Texas.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Foothillrider Welcome to the forum, And Hello from Nor-Cal Yuba County Foothills, I am maybe 60mi north of you. Congrats on the upgrade. hope ya enjoy it

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Been there, done that in Nov. 2009. She'll handle and ride better. She's bigger but better behaved. Congratulation!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Please post a picture when you can.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Have fun with your new wing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts