Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have now moved to NW Kansas. Unloaded the Green Wing and it wouldnt start. (Until m,y cousin turned the kill switch to run) Oh well.
Hope to meat up with some old freiends for a ride.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
i once heard that the most complicated problem had the simplest solution -)

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Glad everyone and the Wing made it safely. Enjoy your new digs and find some new roads to explore. Don't forget to update your avatar. Ride safe...

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
lonewolfks, You truly are the "lone wolf" wandering through the country side. You & Ms.Jeanne of course. Good luck on your new location.:D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I am back home at last. With my family and able to spend time with my 92 year old Dad. Thanks guys for your well wishes.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Kansas There aren't any good motorcycles road in Kansas :(
But have fun looking for them. :D

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
I found a road in Kansas. It's labeled I 70. Looks like a nice long straight one too. Pretty sweet. Set your cruise control, lean back with your arms across you chest and go and go and go.............

·
Registered
28 Posts
Lonewolf, welcome back to Kansas. I'm in the SWcorner of Kansas and ride Elvira; Another '95 Green Wing, but with a CSC trike conversion.
A little problem with a fractured vertabrae and I gave up the two wheels for the ride and stability of three.

Good luck back home, and enjoy your family.

In Kansas, every road is a good motorcycle road. Here we just make them straighter, by going over the hills instead of around them.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys
Jo, Yes, bou the Rocky Mountainns are three hrs away.
River, Nice meeting you. Perhaps we could meet up some time.

·
Registered
87 Posts
We have now moved to NW Kansas. Unloaded the Green Wing and it wouldnt start. (Until m,y cousin turned the kill switch to run) Oh well.
Hope to meat up with some old freiends for a ride.
Lonewolf,
Welcome back to Kansas. Man, when you say NW, you're not kidding. You can spit North and hit Nebraska or West and hit Colorado. I'm the exact opposite being in extreme SE KS. I'm about 6 miles to Missouri an 30 miles from Oklahoma. Have a great time out there and Welcome Home.

Kansas There aren't any good motorcycles road in Kansas :(
But have fun looking for them. :D
While we may not have many roads loaded with twisties, we do have some beautiful places for scenery. If you ever get this way, get off the main highways and take a ride through the Flint Hills.

Hoss

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Best wishes in your new digs lonewolf!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love it! When the temp reached 90 in TX it was time to move. Now, if it would stop raining for a while...... Jeanne has, in the last week, made a lot of friends and I was raised here. I worked around the farm with Dad the past 2 days and had a good yime witth him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts