Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an '88 GL1500. I would like to install a mount for my GPS, but I haven't figured out how to or find a suitable mount. I use a Garmin Streetpilot 2720. Any ideas out there?

Mike

·
Registered
692 Posts
... Howdy ... I Have A Tom-tom That I Switch Between The Truck And Bike ... I Use The Suction Mount That Came With The Unit ... For Power I Use The Wires For Some Aux. Lights And Wired In A Cig./power Plug ... That Way I Can Stick On Inside Of The Windshield Or Any Other Smooth Surface ... I Also Have A Leash Tied To It Incase Of Wind Gust Or Gets Knocked Loose ... So FAR No Probs. ... Happy Trails ... P.S. ... MIKE YOU LIVE IN A WONDERFUL PLACE FOR RIDING ...

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I use a Ram Mount on my Wing. Do a google search and you will find them on the webb. Attaches to either the left or right using the holes for the brake or clutch fluid tank. Works really great and can be adjusted forward or back as needed. You will need the handlebar mount and the GPS mount. They have them for almost every GPS. I think total cost was around $40.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts