Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in NW NJ. I would like to take a look at a Goldwing trike conversion. I’m especially interested in the Motortrike conversion kit. If anyone has one within reasonable distance and wouldn’t mind showing it to me, please let me know!

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
2021 DCT Tour Metallic Black
4,366 Posts
Hey, NJ Mike. I have the same bike you have, but it’s not a trike. So I’m not gonna be able to help you out. After thinking about it, this was a pretty stupid response and wasted effort to your question? Sorry, my bad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in NW NJ. I would like to take a look at a Goldwing trike conversion. I’m especially interested in the Motortrike conversion kit. If anyone has one within reasonable distance and wouldn’t mind showing it to me, please let me know!

Thanks!
Mike
Hey man, I urge you to check out the California Side Car the Ultra kit. I'm sure glad I did. I have pictures but you are a bit more miles for me to do in snow.....

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, IH54 told me that CSC does trikes. I didn’t know. Will check them out today. Thanks, trike lady. I’ve been on the Motortrike website, which is pretty good, BTW. I’ve also downloaded their brochure.

·
Super Moderator
10,519 Posts
Have you checked out member ETC. They offer a frontend trike conversion that does not require major changes to the drivetrain and can be removed if necessary.

·
Super Moderator
13,328 Posts
GWOF member:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts