1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,044 Posts
Some pics may perk someone's interest..

·
Super Moderator
10,044 Posts
Nice tralier and good looking Wing. Good luck on the sale..

·
Premium Member
5,426 Posts
Man my mother in law would fit in there real nice

·
Premium Member
5,426 Posts
My beautiful Goldwing sold yesterday and now I have to sell my wonderful motorcycle camping trailer. Like Ron said, I loved mine also but my health just will not allow me to ever ride or camp again.:(

Now I have to find a happy home for my Kwik Kamp trailer. Ron, do you think I am priced correctly at $1,995? I paid $2,900 for it just a few years ago.

Thanks for your input. :D

Humble Harv
wow Harv so sorry to hear you cant ride no more , but please stick around the forums and keep in touch with us , maybe just a little bit it will feel like your still riding , god bless you sir

·
Super Moderator
10,044 Posts
Humble Harv, sorry you are not able to ride or camp any more. I'm sure it must be difficult to give up what you really liked doing. Perhaps things will change health wise in the future and you will be able to get back on 2 wheels. Until then be safe and stay in touch on the forum...

·
Premium Member
5,426 Posts
I appreciate this forum as it sort of gives everyone a kindred spirit connection.
I think I might try riding a four wheeler on the dirt here locally. I have balance issues so I have to stay away from two wheelers. I wonder if my back will tolerate the bumpy ride of a dirt road/trail? I also like the idea of some ATVs having a snow plow mounted and might be useful come winter.

Blessings,
Humble Harv

what about a trike?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.