Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am a new to this forum. I guess this is the first place i should go. I am also new to the motorcycle world.. and i just starting to like motorcycle :) since young, i am surrounded by small bikes n scooter..the only bike that looks big to me that time is cruiser type of bike.. Then until one day.. i decided to know the types of bike in this world..i grab,buy and read a dummies copy of Motorcycling.. and found out that.. the group and class about motorcycle.

I found out that.. touring bike is bigger than cruiser and it looks really cool.. Goldwing.. is cool.. it looks big, solid and cool :) Besides i also like sports bike like CBR motorcycle :)

I am still a student.. working part time :) so i still dun have a bike yet.. I am looking forward to learn more about Goldwing.. the fun of riding it .. and also learn more about the motorcycling world

hopefully this will be a fun and nice experience

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWO forums euwern, there are lots of people on motorcycle forums that don't have bikes and use the forum for info before purchasing

1 - 2 of 2 Posts