1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Motorcycle Lifts

I have a motorcycle lift I purchased from Harbor Freight. You can get two options: air and a pump pedal. I store mine against the garage wall. Harbor Freight ads appear in most cycle mags and on-line.

Concerns for me: It normally takes at least two people to put the bike on the lift, one to ride it on and hold it steady while the other one ties it down.

If someone near Vero Beach, Fl wants to buy a lift, I sell mine for half price of a new one, about $250.00. I planned on setting up a motorcycle area in my backyard, patio, cover, lift, cabinets, etc. While setting up my bike area, I slipped and fell...I was able to get up about 15 minutes later. :) I moved the lift into my garage and haven't used it since. That's life!
T-Rex

·
Registered
2 Posts
Titan Lifts

You should check out Titan Lifts products. We offer a wide range of high quality products. The product that may meet your needs, is the 1500XLT. You can view all our products at titanlifts.com. Our products can be purchased from your local dealer. Feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestion Titan, but I have space problem. I will have to store a lift under my truck when not in use. I can clear 7" (Handy Lift) but not 7 1/2 inches. It looks like a great lift though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Titan Lifts

What a lot of customers do if they cannot clear the lift by parking their vehicle over it, is to actually park their bike on the lift utilizing our Bulldog wheel chock on the lift instead of the standard vise. The bike stays completely vertical and takes up less space.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got the harbor freight jack they work great and there cheap less then 200 bucks .The problem is this will be my second replacement the 1st one let the bike down way to fast no adjustment in pedal they told me there was a defect in the pump. The one i have now worked fine for a while but when to use it yesterday and it will not go up. Will return it today for another. I got the extended warranty so i am good for two years. If theres another problem i will return it for a refund this time and fine a better jack. I guest thats what you get when you try to save a few bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts