Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone converted their Goldwing to the Adventurer made by Motor Trike? If so, are you happy with it? Motor Trike has been around for a few years, they recently began offering the independent suspension which they call the Adventurer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Has anyone converted their Goldwing to the Adventurer made by Motor Trike? If so, are you happy with it? Motor Trike has been around for a few years, they recently began offering the independent suspension which they call the Adventurer.
First off welcome to the site. I have the old straight axle Motor trike and it serves the kind of riding I do just fine, so that being said, I can only guide you to maybe another site that is a trike site and they also advertise that trike conversion there. You will probably get some hits here (opinions) but maybe even more at www.triketalk.com
Wish I could help you more but good luck to you and you will enjoy the trike world. - Ron:)

·
Super Moderator
7,670 Posts
bumlbe,
Motortrike builds a good product and is one of the companies that has been in the trike business many years. If you want to learn more about the Motortrike kits from those who own them, you can mosey on over to www.gl1800riders.com and go to the trike board. There are a number of members who can tell you about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts