Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in another thread about Misery (Missouri) weather, that Friday the afternoon high was 68, by 6 0'clock news time the temp had dropped to 39, Sat morning there was 3+ inches of snow on the ground and now on Sunday morning 6+! Mother nature is a cruel, cruel lady! At least I got some ride time on Friday :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
We were doing low 70's and sunshine all during the work week. Saturday morning was really overcast. Wife and I did errands on the Wing and got back home around 1:30. Two hours later, stormey weather, Still raining this morning and only 38*. SO CRUEL

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
Phoenix is having an over-abundance of sun this week. Looking forward to a cloudy day so I don't have to wear my sunglasses. Of course, it isn't all paradise...... I don't have my bike here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cruelty from mother nature...

Ah, but I live in Western KS, and that storm went through here 4 days earlier. We had a low of 23 and high of 33 and spitting rain/snow mix for two days.
Today it's sunny and bright and should hit high 50's or low 60's. I'll think about you this afternoon while I ride.
I agree the weather jumping back and forth for the past two months has been worse than cruel. It's been a long time since the good weather hit on a day I could ride.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Ah, but I live in Western KS, and that storm went through here 4 days earlier. We had a low of 23 and high of 33 and spitting rain/snow mix for two days.
Today it's sunny and bright and should hit high 50's or low 60's. I'll think about you this afternoon while I ride.
I agree the weather jumping back and forth for the past two months has been worse than cruel. It's been a long time since the good weather hit on a day I could ride.
Dryriver,
We are moving to Goodland for the summer in May.

Bandera TX weather was in the mid 70s till Sat when it turned windy then cold. Got some nice rain but it rained out the ralley. We have another on the 27th-29th. At least the yellow birsd are gone.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
About the same thing here in NW Il. was almost 60 here Friday afternoon, went for a short ride after work and woke up to 3" of snow Saturday morning :eek: P.S. Chopin... sooooo sorry you've got to wear those sun glasses.:D:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad weather ( laughing under his breath) its only been between 76 and 80 degrees here sunny and bright --no wind, great riding weather if you get right along the coast its a bit cooler but even more beautiful a ride--- we can see the snow capped mountians from the beach area --but that is as close as I want to get to them --the snow on the mountians that is not the bikini clad beauties along the beach route that make southen california riding so exciting---(still laughing under his breath )

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Sorry to hear about your bad weather ( laughing under his breath) its only been between 76 and 80 degrees here sunny and bright --no wind, great riding weather if you get right along the coast its a bit cooler but even more beautiful a ride--- we can see the snow capped mountians from the beach area --but that is as close as I want to get to them --the snow on the mountians that is not the bikini clad beauties along the beach route that make southen california riding so exciting---(still laughing under his breath )
Yeah but you Cali guys have so much other crap to put up with, It's the least ol ma nature can do is give you nice weather.:D

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Still have the bike put away in a relatives garage waiting for another couple of weeks. We have had some beautiful days here the last few days in Toronto. The last couple of days have cooled down to the approx. 40 deg. f. I did go by and started it up and topped off the tires ready to go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts