Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,175 Posts
i bleave its from the cd " breakfast in america "

·
Premium Member
24,539 Posts
I don't know where the warm breeze came from that will put us in the upper 50's soon, but I'm sure it wasn't from Alberta. Thank you IOWA.
Don't count on that Maestro, its 5*c/40*f and raining here right now. Warmer in Alberta yesterday than Florida (sorry y'all). Last time it was this warm around here was 1947. Gimme -25 any January day thanks, we'll pay for this in the spring summer for sure.
Detdrbuzzard, you're right; released in '79, 1st cut on side two (em, that's on vinyl LP for any youngsters out there). Have it in the collection, and was at the concert in Edmonton for the tour. Their 3rd appearance in Edmonton if I recall.
IA, where abouts is Climbing Hill IA?

·
Premium Member
24,539 Posts
IA2005, my Dad's family is from Spencer, north-east of you. Great-grandfather was in the infantry during the war (Gettysburg veteran). Great-grandmother was also from Clay county a bit north of Spencer but forget just where. Small world starts in smal towns:D

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Good for you ,glad your getting some riding time in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.