Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all..... Tis ismy second post on here.... First was ranting and raving about previous owners ability to screw things up. I am in possession of a 78 gl1000 with a homemade vw rear end on it. Stock motor... Pretty cool. Bear bones right now as I'm trying to figure out a handful of quirks. Im on my last day of vacation today and here in nh it's raining cats and dogs... So with no garage... I'm feeling a little sad not being able to work on this thing. Anyways, wanted to stop in and say hi. I look forward to picking everyone's brains and eventually being able to help others. Eric!

·
Premium Member
16,737 Posts
Good morning to you Eric
Check in the Raise your cups , thread. You can get or give a good morning there every day.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Howdy 78Trike. Where do you live in New Hampshire? I graduated from Nashua High School in 1968 and have 2 brothers in NH; Rochester and Manchester. Lovely state but have never ridden bikes there as I moved to California after graduating in 68 where I bought my first bike. Climbed Mt. Washington several times in the winter and summited as a lad and have done lots of hiking and camping in the White Mountains. I hope to be traveling thru your state next summer on a motorcycle tour from Texas to Nova Scotia. Good luck on your project.

·
Super Moderator
7,611 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Sounds like an interesting find.
Congrats of the Classic Wing trike.
We'll help you as much as we can there's a lot of knowledge here.
:D

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello eric, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
From one Eric to another. G'day again and welcome. Eric

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from way down south in Texas. Good luck on your rebuilding project. I envy your rain.

·
Registered
674 Posts
If its raining on you while you are working on the bike at least you will not be too hot. Trying to keep the cup half full for you.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Greetings from Pa. Enjoy the forum and good luck with your project.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome and good luck. Sounds like an interesting project..

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome and good luck on your trike fixin':D

·
Administrator
15,315 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Good luck on your project.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.