Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few more picture to prove we've been there and done that.

Left pic, GWOF crew on the east side of the Going to the Sun Hwy.
2nd the crew's bikes
3rd At the Store at the Top of the World BearTooth Hwy, just before we said our Good Bye's and launched them on their way to Pa.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Looks great Ron, we will take some pics here in Pa to add to the list.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure you will.
Wish we could be there.:(

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Me 2, one of these days I'll just have to come back out that way, I do love the north west.

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
I believe you now Ron.:rolleyes:;)

Hey wait one minute???? Aren't your spouses the opposite of the girls you boys are standing with??:p

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We could meet in someplace like Powell, Wy. Take in Cody, Chief Joseph Hwy (Dead Indian Pass, and Sunlight Basin) then over the Beartooth then into Columbus, Mt. I know of a few nice loops off of I-90 in Montana. Then ride LoLo pass in Idaho, and work our way out to the N.W. corner, for some local riding.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe you now Ron.:rolleyes:;)

Hey wait one minute???? Aren't your spouses the opposite of the girls you boys are standing with??:p
Yah, was kind of our last hugs before parting.
See if they will show the Certificate making them members of the BearTooth Clan.

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Yah, was kind of our last hugs before parting.
See if they will show the Certificate making them members of the BearTooth Clan.
I'm sure they will have all sorts of stories for their friends & family when they get home. Plus all the goodies we are all sending them home with.

You do set a high bar Ron Robertson. I only hope to carry the torch with the same fervor.:cool:

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm sure they will have all sorts of stories for their friends & family when they get home. Plus all the goodies we are all sending them home with.

You do set a high bar Ron Robertson. I only hope to carry the torch with the same fervor.:cool:
I'm sure will My Friend, I'm sure you will.:cool:
I think YOU might have a supprise coming also.:D:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
15,288 Posts
Nice pictues thank you. I can't believe what Glacier looks like without the air being full of smoke. I thought it would be pretty spectacular and all y'alls pictures prove it.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Great pics Ron.....that was a nice gathering of GWOFers...

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice pictues thank you. I can't believe what Glacier looks like without the air being full of smoke. I thought it would be pretty spectacular and all y'alls pictures prove it.
Glacier wasn't to bad as far as the smoke went, but the Beartooth and Sun Light Basin had their share of it.:(

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
I'm sure the Eastern and Southern GWOFERS are going to put on a good showing.
We have fossil working on a backdrop scenery for the group picture and decided to go with a Romanesque theme, maybe throw in a few Corinthian columns. Since we can't compete with those western hills we just have to get a bit creative.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Nice photo shop job, but wheres the proof?

Ok just kidding.
Thanks for sharing the pictures

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Great pics guys. I think we are giving Eric and Vanessa the trip of a lifetime. We on the east coast will try to keep up the standard our west coast members have set. Ride safe everone..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts