Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say "Hi" as a new member. Recently had the opportunity to "buy-back" my 85 GL1200 Interstate and am happy with the "buy-back". :D

Lots of memories during prior ownership and ready to ride again after some "checks" of all systems. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
hello oldguy, welcome to GWOF. i was happy to get my '84 aspy back so i know how you feel

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Welcome oldguy51 you should fit right in.

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Pa.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Must be nice getting back in touch with an old friend...

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Howdy OldGuy,

Welcome to the GWOF! Congratulations on your buy-back! We have the same year Wings and hope yours checks out fine and that you enjoy making new memories! Beautiful place you live.

P.S. Your handle is "OldGuy51," right? If you're only 51 then you're not even in the running for old guy status around here. Hell, I'm almost 58 and a spring chicken in these parts, especially 'cause the others lie alot!:D

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
At 34 years old :D you may be a bit older. Welcome to the forum from Down Under. Eric

·
Premium Member
7,982 Posts
Eric, I've seen your photo. If you're 34, then Indiana Jones was right: "It's not the years, it's the mileage!" :D

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome, congrats on getting your ride back.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm just a couple minutes away if you ever want to meet for coffee. Just got back from the Yellowstone/Glacier area.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Welcome! Montery Bay and Ft. Ord was where I started riding in 1979-1980. Loved riding down the Pacific Coast Highway to Big Sur for Sunday breakfasts at the Little River Inn. Trips to Redwood City are also on my mind from that time. Lucky you to be there!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome, Oldguy. No shortage of our kind on these pages.

·
Administrator
15,314 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. Glad you are keeping that old bike and yourself running.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.