Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,029 Posts
You are making things happen Dustin that's for sure. That is a beauty of a Wing...........of course it is in serious need of some de-chroming:surprise:

>:)

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ha ha ha, yep had the Tulsa Tall on the 1500 and didnt care for it too much. Worked good but the looks were off and always hitting it with my head getting off the bike??

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
if not we will come pick it up!! Havent had Whataburger in a while anyway:grin2:
If you wait, Whataburger is coming to you in the near future. Just sold to a Chicago company - they plan to expand...

Just hope the quality is not going to suffer. :surprise:

·
Super Moderator
14,111 Posts
If you wait, Whataburger is coming to you in the near future. Just sold to a Chicago company - they plan to expand...

Just hope the quality is not going to suffer. :surprise:
They are already here.
https://goo.gl/maps/d4Ri9pqBEKiapTrm7

Martena and I have stopped at the one in Richland before.

·
Super Moderator
14,111 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,029 Posts
I can see that in my future, maybe a good breakin ride for my Laura
That will definitely either cement her future in the saddle or cement your future in the dog house.

:biglaugh:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
She knows its coming, she is planning on going with me to pick it up so will get a nice little 450 mile ride in as her first Goldwing experience. Gonna get us new helmets and install headsets before we go get it and an F4 windshield to install so should be a good ride home.

Good thing is I kinda know what to do and take for a longer ride�� oh and to top.it off we will be taking Tina with us����

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
She knows its coming, she is planning on going with me to pick it up so will get a nice little 450 mile ride in as her first Goldwing experience. Gonna get us new helmets and install headsets before we go get it and an F4 windshield to install so should be a good ride home.

Good thing is I kinda know what to do and take for a longer ride�� oh and to top.it off we will be taking Tina with us����
You've no taken her for a ride on the bike yet? And you're still marrying her? Man she must be some kind of special. >:)0:):grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
You've no taken her for a ride on the bike yet? And you're still marrying her? Man she must be some kind of special. >:)0:):grin2:
:grin2: she has been on the bike not a goldwing but mu Concorse, we rode down to the coast. The farthest she has rode was about 100 miles in one shot:nerd:

21 - 40 of 109 Posts