Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've been following this on the Pashnit site - I don't think I've seen it here. He's been missing a long time. Please check out the link for more info.

Thank you,
Vicki

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Bump ttt if anyone wants the latest information.. As of this post, still not found.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Bump ttt if anyone wants the latest information.. As of this post, still not found.
... THANKS FOR THE UPDATE 2-WHEEL ... I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY BUT STILL HAVE CONCERN FOR HIM ... VIKI ... PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ...

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Bump ttt if anyone wants the latest information..

·
Registered
15 Posts
rider found

They found Donald Masters this afternoon between North Fork and Salmon ID you can get details on the ST site may be ride forever ride on brother

·
Registered
42 Posts
Things I have learned from this.

I have learned that:
#1 I should wear a helmet whether it is law in my state or not.
#2 You should leave your itinerary with someone or on the computer or at least a place someone would find it - like on the kitchen table.
#3 Also, especially during deer season, don't drive before dusk or just after dawn while the deer are foraging for food.

I have also learned that a good search should be at least two riders but anyone involved with a search should be in contact with whoever is in charge. Remember to leave that person with your name, cell #, E-Mail address & emergency contact # & who you are riding with.
If you are on the computer and you are heading the search then you should be keeping all this information, getting all law enforcement offices within the search area up and running on your information along with keeping them informed of the Internet site that all the people involved are being tracked.
Civil Air Patrol does not only go with search & rescue in the air. There are MANY of these units that are highly cross-trained by military personnel for groundwork. However, they cannot just jump into a search. They need to be called out by either county or state.
One more thing is that it would be nice if this board would have an emergency SAR area specifically designated for this emergency.
Just a thought! By the way if any emergency ever comes up in the SE Wisconsin or NE Illinois area I would be glad to take on the job of being an Internet coordinator or searcher.
Dennis
AKA: The Snowhawk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts