Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread doesn't require a response. I was just wondering the whereabouts of a few members. If you hear your name called, please step forward: " heavychevy "; " Matt "; " lrjackel "; " WA9FWT " . If I missed missing anyone else I apologize in advance.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
With any luck they are out riding! :)

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
ronzilla is mia again too

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
I think they are riding while your playing games on the computer Beethoven.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least they could have the courtesy to tell us they are riding. They can't be riding all night. That's just not right. Now excuse me while I dust off the piano and compose a song of lament . Roll over Beethoven, Chopin is taking the bench.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hey boys, I wish could say that I've been spending all my time riding, but it's planting season here in the midwest. Been putting in some long days and managed to get 7500 acres of corn planted this week before the rain came today. I think we're all ready for some rest. Hopefully it'll dry out enough by next week and we can get the rest of the corn in the ground then the wing will come back out. Have got 3000 miles on the wing since March so got a few rides in. We might ride out to California after the crops are in. :)

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't know you were a man of the good earth, Matt. Sometimes forget that food isn't grown at the grocery store. If it wasn't for the toys that are made for us to enjoy, civilization would be nothing more than a parasite on the man with a hoe. Let's eat, then ride.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Didn't know you were a man of the good earth, Matt. Sometimes forget that food isn't grown at the grocery store. If it wasn't for the toys that are made for us to enjoy, civilization would be nothing more than a parasite on the man with a hoe. Let's eat, then ride.
Good to hear from you Lee, and you certainly have a way with words. :D Although I have to admit sometimes you leave this country boy scratching his head. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Been putting in some long days and managed to get 7500 acres of corn planted this week before the rain came today.
Hey guys did you hear that CORN ROAST AT MATT"S PLACE IN A FEW MONTHS.:D:D:D

Matt, thank God for the Farmer or the rest of us would starve.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Matt, the next time I have popcorn I'll think of you fondly... Glad someone is feeding us. Hope you have some time to ride. Ride safe..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts