Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard from fossil92, have'nt seen him post for a while, hope your ok Bill

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Been wondering that for a few weeks ( it seems ) now. He doesn't have his personal e-mail addy in his profile, does he ? I'll look.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Boys the ole fossil is AOK. Wife & I went to NYC for a couple days & I got way behind at work & life. Still playing catch up & found some time to log on. Trying my butt off to get work for our guys but other than that we're good. Thanks for your thoughts. Like I said many times great bunch of guys we've got here.

BY THE WAY DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I WANT TO PUT A HIT OUT ON THAT GROUNDHOG. He obviously doesn't like motorcycles.:D

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Welcome Home! I sent Two Wheel out to find you. It's ok to be away during riding season, we all expect that. I think I'll take a little ride this Sunday. I'll stay on the major highways. During my service travels I've made a mental note of any significant potholes. Geeze, fossil! The snow, sand and salt will leave , but the potholes will endure for awhile. The plows tore us up down here. Brutal, just brutal.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
welcome back my friend, how was new york

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
NYC, is always fun for 1-2 days. Wife wanted to see "A little night music" w/ Angela Lansbury & Catherine Zeta Jones Great show, & yes CZJ is as Hot as she appears to be yet very nice, gracious & elegant. She came out at end of show greeted people signed autographs & had a small conversation with my wife to boot. Classy woman.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
HERE, HERE. I don't know about you but my issue is Dad genes. Been that way since I was a tike. I even used to have to pretend to oversleep for school.:D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Had the computer in the shop. Jeanne was addicted to face book and it was loaded with virruses. Just got it back.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Daughter comming back from Iraq for R&R then we are headed for Vegas for a week.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Had the computer in the shop. Jeanne was addicted to face book and it was loaded with virruses. Just got it back.
are you using any anti virus software

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hi Fossil

Good to see you. All is well here, hope same with you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts