Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a list of various items I would like to find for the bike, the wife and me!

1. Arm rests brown or black.
2. Drivers back rest brown or black
3. Use mufflers in good shape.
4. Used riding jackets and pants, gloves. I don't care if they are perfect that way we won't look like total noobs!
Man's jacket large, woman's jacket medium. anything but black.
Man's riding pants 38 W x 32L women's size 8 or 10.
email us at [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
15,177 Posts
check out riders discount and wingstuff their are both sponsor of the forum

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip off but there is a reason I'm looking for used stuff. I was out of work from April 1 2009 until July of 2011. I want to retire from work ASAP. On top of that I'm making 20% of what I used to make and starting a stringed musical instrument business to work from from home and retire from the state of US business today. So I am looking for stuff at a good price; not a hand out We are to proud USA. USA, USA love this country God help us all. So we can live with used stuff in good condition until we get back on our feet. I was in retirement mode when it all hit the fan and we were able to keep our home and motor home cars etc because I'm as tight as they come LOL. But not when it comes to our toys. :D

·
Super Moderator
15,177 Posts
have you looked on ebay

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
There is more than one Honda Goldwing forum Doug to check classifieds and numerous motorcycle forums all of which have stuff for sale. Craigslist has motorcycle clothes, helmets etc. where you can buy local and pickup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.