Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to obtain replacement mirror glass. Seems unreasonable to have to replace the whole mirror assembly. Need a LH mirror glass.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Any glass company should be able to cut you a new mirror and may even replace it for you ! They do automobile glass all the time .

·
Registered
52 Posts
Had to do this on my right side mirror. Went to a local glass shop and paid $45.00. Much cheaper than what the whole deal would have cost.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Moved this to a more appropriate place. Have to agree on the glass place though. I replaced my whole assembly this spring ($$:eek:) but that's because I broke the bracket:( so had no choice due to timing. words to the wise, be careful when displacing those mirrors on the brackets. I didn't force it and it broke easily in my hands:eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the infomation, Auto glass repair shop it is then.

·
Registered
904 Posts
NYPD648 I have the stock glass off of a 08. Replaced with led turn signial mirrors. Pete 205-699-3419 8am to 5pm alabama time. See you are in Orlando, spent my teens in st Pete.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I'm not mistaken the 08 mirror is not compatasble with the 03. Am I wrong? Honda shows different mirrors for each. but just is case what are you asking for them?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2003 GL1800mpolice. I'll be calling Monday eve. I need to check w/honda to see if the mirror will fit. if so consider it sold. 407-346-9931

1 - 11 of 11 Posts