Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question folks,

Can the rear view mirrors be adjusted :confused: I've looked in the OM and cant find a thing ! I've also tried to physically move them but don't want to put too much pressure on them.. Any advice would be apprciated..

Bingo
2010 GW Metallic Black /Nav :cool:

·
Registered
232 Posts
You know, I don't think they can.... I ordered and have coming the blue ones with the turn signal indicators in them and I understand they can be adjusted according to those who review the replacements I am ordering, which leads me to think others have complained that the OEM's can't be adjusted.

Sorry, I can't be more helpful to you Bingo.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I'll try loosing the screw.. I've tried the pressure thing and it aint budging

Thanks

·
Registered
405 Posts
2003 Gl1800 Police is correct. (I'm not just saying that because he is the police). :)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I had the same thing when I bought my 1500. After riding around for awhile I just figured it out one day by myself.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
There isin't alot of adjustment, but there is some. Usually enough to suit most riders. Loosening the screw should help, but just remember to tighten it back up when you're finnished with setting the mirror.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks All !
Lossening the screw worked. There was just enough adjustment to work for me..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts